1 tblspoon butter 2 yellow onions 2 garlic gloves 2 leaks only the white part ½ butternut squash 3 pints of water 2 cubes of vegetable broth 1 teaspoon madras curry parsley
½ lb ground porck
2 tblspoons panko
1 egg yolk
Salt pepper nutmeg
Spaghetti angel hair
Preparation of the meat balls
Mix all the ingredients except the angel hair. Use your hands. Build small balls. Put different pieces of angel hair through the balls. Bring water to a broil and cook them for about 4 minutes. until done
Preparation of the soup
- Clean the vegetables
- Dice the yellow onions and the gloves
- Cut the leeks in dices
- Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut in bigger dices.
- Put a large saucepan on a medium heat burner. Put the butter in the pan and brown. Add the onion and the garlic. Add the leeks and the squash. Combine the vegetal cubes, salt, pepper and the curry. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes. Add the water and let it cook on a medium burner for about half an hour.
- Puree the soup and add 2 spoons of mascarpone
- Add parsley as decoration and the meatballs.