6 Tablespoons of self-rising
5 Tablespoons of sugar
4 Tablespoons of milk
2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
3 apples, peeled and in slices
- Whisk everything together.
- Preheat the oven on 375 F.
- Take a baking pan of 11”. Put parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the mixture on the parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Put the apple slices on the dough.
- Put the pan in the oven for about 40 min. Take the pan out of the oven and cover with the following mixture
¾ Stick butter (75 gr) melted
4 Tablespoons of sugar
- Put the pan in the oven for about 15 minutes on 375 F.
- Take the pan out of the oven and leave in the pan for 10 min. Invert it on a rack and remove the parchment paper. Invert the pie on a serving platter. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.